These modifry-made speaker rings are made of the highest-quality MDF and custom-machined for a perfect fit in the S2000. When I needed spacer rings for my new 6.5" door speakers I couldn't find any that met my high standards, so I made my own! These speaker rings are duplicates of the ones I used in my own car and I don't think you'll find a better made product anywhere.
- Double-coated with wood sealer for long life - see photos of my Water Absorption Test above
- Fits most 6.5" speakers - 3/4" thick, Outside diameter 7.3" (185mm), inside diameter 5.7" (145mm)
- Accomodates speakers up to 3 1/8" deep from front mounting flange (measured on my car)
- "Pocket" holes on the back side allow for a flush fit between the ring and door panel, normal "flat" speaker rings leave a gap and don't seal well
- Special cuts on top and bottom edge for door panel clearance
- Radius cut on inside circle allows drivers with a curved flange edge to fit flush
- Counter-sunk holes for mounting screws
Includes mounting screws for speaker rings, you must provide mounting hardware and drill holes to mount your drivers.